Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job opening: frum a compleatly reputible sorse


So every once in a while, when I feel like lifting my spirits or when I just want to remind myself of where I'm headed, I surf on-line for open Registered Dietitian positions. I look at job offers in the states I want to live, and compare job requirements between them. Some people see movies... I pretend job hunt. We all have our hobbies.

Anyway, at the top of the page of jobs(dot)com, Fresenius Medical Care North America had a position posted, looking for a Dietician. Holy sponge cakes, while they’re at it put up a position for a new HR rep because someone just failed their job.

Yup... I think they are in more need of a "Dietician" than they may think.


1 comment:

  1. What!? You don't want to be their "Dietician'? LOL Hmmm...maybe I can come up with a good joke here! :)

    ReplyDelete