Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Football, festivities and fall-fun!!


This Saturday my Dad and I are going to the OU game!! I can't wait! Whenever we go to a game, it’s a whole ordeal! There are shopping adventures, sightseeing, and trying new restaurants. Here we are last year...!

Dad and I tried some "strawberry banana" smoothies at some hippie restaurant.
These are our reactions.....

"Here goes nothin'.."
"This is a smoothie?!"


These are the delicious boritos we ate!

And us right before the game! It was so much fun!!
Also recently, I became part of the Guinnes Book of World Records!! Okay, it's not as intense as it may sound... UCO hosted the biggest game of duck, duck, goose ever recorded. There were over 1,600 people there! I even got a shirt for being one of the first 1500!...
All I can say is, I'm glad I wasn't picked!!
Blury, but see the shirts?!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love it!!! I wish I could be there to share in the fun and shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry we can't play tomorrow love. :( SKYPE SOON! These photos are so fun! Have fun with your daddio.

    ReplyDelete