Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Craft Time!!

When Kirstie was a child her baby room was decorated in yellow and lambs. I made her a baby blanket in the spirit of that room! {This is a surprise, since I will be there today in the morning, I am possitive the sleepy-pregnant-Kirstie will not make it up to the computer before I give it to her}
Here is the product:
Straight lines, it's a miracle

Scallop edging


Potential lambs here?

Yes!!

Macro view of stiching
School has been unforgiving lately, leaving not much time for projects...so the lambs never made in onto the blanket! And since I am flying out today and they no longer allow needles on the plane, it looks like the blanket and lambs were not meant to be together! So the little guys get to be stored away until I find them a home. I like the blanket as it is though!

No comments:

Post a Comment