Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Life Synopsis and Exciting Things

To get started: Grew up in California.... continuing to grow up in Oklahoma, studying nutrition and dietetics in college and enjoying what is now my early twenties! Speaking of recent birthdays, I felt like a kid who just got a pony for Christmas when I unwrapped two things that I had been wanting FOREVER! And they were...get excited folks.....a pillow top for my mattress and a nifty kitty litter box!(Thanks dad :) Okay okay....It may not sound as exciting as a pony, but i'ts amazing how as we age, more practical things become just as, if not even MORE awesome than toys and ponies.
SIDE NOTE: The air is getting chili and I happen to have some great winter time recipes! As I dig them out, I'll put my favorites on for you to see. I'm not a 'two page ingredient list' kind of gal; I tend to stick to simple methods and original flavors.
So these are my plans. I'm super new with this. It took me longer than I should probably admit to find out where to add a picture. But we'll see how this goes and flows!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new blog! Congrats and welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more!

    The picture on the side made me laugh out loud.. at work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO PUMPED you're in the blog world now :) You're gonna love it. And girlfriend, BRING ON THE RECIPES. Me and my spoon are ready!

    ReplyDelete